Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse to work in Skegness.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse job is negotiable and is an initial 3-month contract, with the likely option to extend.
The shift patterns are 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday, but 3 days a week could be considered due to logistics of office space/alternating people working from home/office.
- Complex patient management of Chronic Oedema and Lymphoedema
- Referral triages
- Intensive treatments/manual lymphatic drainage/compression bandaging
- The potential for home visits for palliative patients anywhere in the county
Requirements of the Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse:
- Active NMC Registration
- Ideally a qualification in Lymphoedema Management or equivalent experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Lymphoedema Nurse job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.