Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Project Management HR Business Partner in Poole. Based at Sentinel House but option for remote working with occasional travel for face-to-face meeting. 3 days per week between Monday and Friday.
This pay rate for this role is £33.50 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Work across a Trust on a Mandatory Vaccination programme to ensure the trust is fully compliant and staff are fully supported.
Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
- Significant experience of large, complex organisational change/transformation programmes.
- Strong data and analysis skills, ability to plan and lead a project, methodical and process orientated.
- NHS experience would be desirable.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This HR Business Partner role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.