Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Specialist Doctor to work either full-time based in Kent.
This salary for this permanent Specialist Doctor role is £72,840 per annum.
As a specialist doctor, you will receive a competitive salary along with a pension. You will have access to a committed Learning and Development team, and work closely Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression. You will receive a combination of in house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development.
In addition to the above, you could receive an additional one-off payment of up to £2,000 as a welcome to our service - a Golden Hello from us, to you.
- As a Specialist Doctor you will work closely with our Clinical Lead Consultant, other Speciality Doctors and other members of the wards Multidisciplinary Team.
- You will provide medical cover within the Virgin Care Community Hospitals wards in North Kent.
- This will be principally on Harty Ward at Sheppey Community Hospital and Kestrel Ward at Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital.
- You'll care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
- You will need to be competent in clinical assessment and formulation of appropriate management plans.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an interest in care of the elderly, rehabilitation, including stroke rehabilitation, and have strong communication and organisation skills.
- A flexible approach will ensure you deliver a positive experience to at every stage of their healthcare journey.
Requirements of the Specialist Doctor:
- At least 4 years post graduate training of which 2 years must be in in Elderly care/ Geriatric medicine
This Specialist Doctor job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.