Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for this Dietitian job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide specialist nutrition assessment and care plans for service users.
- Support the implementation of the Trust Food and Nutrition Policies.
- Contribute in the update and implementation of service standards, policies and procedures.
- Supervise and support junior colleagues.
- Participate in training of dietetic students and health care professionals in specified areas of nutrition and dietetics.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years' experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.