Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Specialist Deputy Manager specialising in Mental Health to work full-time based in Camden.
The salary for this permanent Specialist Deputy Manager role is £28,000 per annum.
- Provide clinical input for the staff and customers as directed by the service specification and the needs of the service.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality supported service for customers with mental health and complex needs which reflects best practice and adheres to all relevant legislation and performance standards.
- Provide in house training to staff in personal areas of expertise i.e. counselling, nursing, social work, drug and alcohol specialist, etc.
- Recruit, support and supervise staff, setting and demanding professional standards of working.
- Managing a team of Support Officers and Support Assistants under the direction of the General Manager.
- Other shared responsibilities with Operational Manager.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues' wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- One Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years' continuous service.
Requirements of the Specialist Deputy Manager:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in the area of expertise (i.e. Drug and alcohol, counselling, psychology, OT, nursing or social)
- Experience of working in a management position within a support facility.
- Experience working in community settings therapeutically, including assessments, designing interventions and demonstrating outcomes.
- Experience of developing clinical interventions for both staff and customer groups.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience relevant to mental health.
- Experience of assessment, risk management and support planning relevant to mental health.
- Knowledge of policies & procedures, including: CQC standards, Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
This Specialist Deputy Manager role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.