Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Community Public School Nurse to work based in Kidderminster.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Community Public School Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- 30 hours per week – worked over 4 days
Requirements of the Specialist Community Public School Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist Community Public School Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.