Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Specialist Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Richmond.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide a qualified specialist clinical psychology service to clients of the Richmond Recovery Team across all sectors of care; providing specialist psychological assessment and therapy at the same time as offering advice and consultation on clients' psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other, non professional carers, working autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the area served by the team/service.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- To have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.