Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6/7 Specialist CAMHS Practitioner to work part time or full-time based in Leeds.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist CAMHS Practitioner role is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Specialist CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Registered practitioner - Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Psychologist/Social Worker
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Eating Disorder Experience
- Training - ideally FBT/CBT-E/GSH
- Experience of mental health and co morbidity
- Family work skills and trauma experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Specialist CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.