Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum Band 6 Specialist Biomedical Scientist role to work full-time based in Aberystwyth, within Haematology and Transfusion.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Biomedical Scientist job is £25.10 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month ongoing contract.
- Shifts – including nights, long days, and weekends
- To support the Haematology and Transfusion department in core duties and out of hours lone working.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered.
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification.
- Have a good working knowledge of Horiba ABX, Sysmex Coagulometers, Ortho Vision automation and manual methods in transfusion.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Specialist Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.