Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Whitechapel. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Experience maintaining p471 (Roche Diagnostics), p612 (Roche Diagnostics), c8000 (Roche Diagnostics),Osmometer 3320 (Advance Instruments Inc)
- Experienced evaluating the authenticity of patient results via result technical validation and implement countermeasures
- Experienced interpreting Quality control results and implementing countermeasures to remedy on-conformities
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.