Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for experienced and dedicated Specialist Adult Carer Assessment Social Worker to work full-time based in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £42,000 to £55,000 per annum.
- The main purpose of the post will be to ensure that people caring for someone with a disability, illness, addiction or mental health issue in the Bailiwick receive appropriate assessment and resources to support their caring role by working in either an advisory capacity or in direct client contact.
- The post holder will; provide emotional and practical support; ensuring Carers have access to expert advice and information and support when and where they need it and in a way that works for them; giving Carers a voice in matters that affect them; raising awareness, campaigning, advocating and representing Carers needs and rights.
- They will also provide training, consultation and supervision for colleagues within HSC and other partner organisations in relation to this specialist practise area.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.