Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Special Guardianship and Permanency Team Manager to fill a full-time role within Children's Services based in Wandsworth.
The salary for this permanent Team Manager job is £42,656 to £51,690 per annum.
- To manage a team of staff, including recruitment/retention, induction, training and development, performance management, disciplinary/capability, and succession planning.
- To manage the delivery and performance of the Team
- To ensure that all casework is assessed, prioritised and actioned appropriately
- To ensure that all children and their families receive a suitable response that meets their assessed needs.
- To manage the allocation of workload across the team to agreed service priorities; actively monitor, review, and authorise case records and plans; addressing any workload management, performance, and/or quality issues as they arise.
- To chair reviews, planning meetings, strategy discussions and other professional/ network meetings.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Experience of managing a team with a complex caseload, developing effective work allocation and case work prioritisation systems; deploying resources flexibly to respond to service pressures.
- Experience of effective performance management; identifying development needs; addressing skills and knowledge gaps; disseminating good practice; and managing poor performance.
- The ability to use data to drive improvements positively within the team.
- Able to demonstrate the child at the centre of your thinking and be able to work closely and reflectively with colleagues and other partners to ensure excellent outcomes for children.
This Team Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.