Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Sonographer to work based in Barrow-in-Furness, within the Ultrasound team.
The pay rate for this locum Obstetric Sonographer job is £46 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work within busy Ultrasound department.
- Organise workload according to demand and work in all the areas covered by ultrasound. This includes obstetrics, gynaecology, vascular, and general ultrasound scanning of both in patients, outpatients, and General Practitioner referrals, ensuring high quality standards of patient care.
Requirements of the Obstetric Sonographer:
- HCPC registration.
- At least two years of postgraduate sonography experience.
- Trained in vascular ultrasound is essential.
- Be a flexible team player with excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 8a Sonographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.