Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Ultra-Sonographer to work full-time in Clifton, predominately in obstetrics but also in General.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is negotiable with the client and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Sonographer
- HCPC registered
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.