Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sonographer to work full-time based in Southampton, with a focus on Obstetrics & Gynae to complete ultrasounds.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is £40.00 - £45.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography/Sonography
- HCPC registration
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Experience with obstetrics & gynae
- FMF Licence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.