Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Obstetrics/Gynae Sonographer to work full-time based in Furness as part of a 7-day service.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is negotiable and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Sonography.
- Recent UK postgraduate experience.
- Qualified and HCPC registered Sonographer.
- Trained in vascular ultrasound is desirable.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Obstetrics/Gynae Sonographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.