Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for an experienced General/Obs/Gynae Sonographer to work full-time based in Portsmouth.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer role is £30-£31 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Independently undertake a wide range of ultrasound examinations in line with Local, Regional and National guidelines as an autonomous practitioner.
- Undertaking ultrasound scans at remote satellite ultrasound facilities where there is no immediately available Consultant Radiologist support.
- Independently provide a daily acute abdominal ultrasound service to all departments at Queen Alexandra Hospital, working within own qualification & expertise.
- Report and communicate findings directly with referring Clinicians and other health professionals regarding patient's ultrasound scans.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registered
- UK experience working as a Sonographer
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.