Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated General & Gynaecology Sonographer to work based in Exeter.
The pay rate for this locum General & Gynaecology Sonographer job is £52.45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
- 4/5 days a week.
- Weekend work is available.
Requirements of the General & Gynaecology Sonographer:
- HCPC registration.
- At least two years of postgraduate sonography experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This General & Gynaecology Sonographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.