Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 8a Sonographer to work based in Barrow-in-Furness.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Sonographer job is negotiable (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Qualified and HCPC registered Radiographer
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Sonographer job is advertised byMolly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.