Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sonographer to work full-time or part-time in Nottingham. The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is £40-£45 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Recent UK qualified experience as a Sonographer/Radiographer
- Experience in: General, gynae and obs scans.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonographer knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.