Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Sonographer to work Monday to Friday, with some possible weekend working, based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of sonography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is negotiable and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake screening scans and counselling at 11+2-14+1 weeks gestation to fetal medicine standard
- Antenatal ultrasound
- Placental localisation
- Assessment of complex pathology
- Early pregnancy assessment and associated counselling
- Undertake third-trimester growth scans
- Identification and assessment of complex third-trimester abnormalities
- Follow pathways for a variety of pregnancy complications
- Offer training in complex obstetric Doppler studies
- Undertake gynae scanning, abdominal, renal and small parts ultrasound
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate experience
- Nuchal Translucency trained
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.