Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Sonographer to work full-time in Southampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of sonography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Sonographer job is £45.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- HCPC registration
- 2 years experience
- Experience of using a Mindray is really useful
- Phlebotomy is nice but not essential
- Ability to perform transvaginal scans as well as transabdominal is advantageous
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sonographer knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Sonographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.