Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Level 2 Solicitor to work based in Lichfield.
The pay rate for this locum Solicitor job is negotiable per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
Requirements of the Solicitor:
- An experienced Education Lawyer required to work under a breadth of Education law work
- SEND knowledge and experience
- Experience of advising schools on all school related issues and the Local Authority in relation to its Education functions, including but not limited to Transport, Funding, Admissions, Exclusions, School Organisation
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive non-clinical knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Solicitor job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.