Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for experienced and dedicated Social Workers/Senior Social Workers to work full-time within a Transition Team based in Woking and Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role is £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
- The team is a dynamic and vibrant countywide service for young people aged between 14 and 25. Although we sit in Adult Social Care, our journey with the people we support starts much earlier at academic year 9.
- The Transition Team sits in a unique and favourable position of being able to undertake frontline work across both Children and Adult Services.
- You will work with young people who have a wide range of additional needs and complex conditions.
- We are currently rolling out hybrid devices which have a touch screen, detachable keyboard and will enable staff to access systems such as LAS when working with clients. The new devices will allow colleagues to change the way they work and to help avoid unnecessary travel. The new hybrid devices will allow staff to change the way they work, to be more agile and reduce the need to return to the office between visits etc.
Requirements of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Recent experience within Transitions Teams
This Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.