Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within an Assessment Team based in Fendland.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £37 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The Assessment Teams are fast paced, lively and interesting and would ideally suit Social Workers who are proactive and adaptable, and who have a passion for ensuring that Children and Families receive a positive and timely first experience of the service.
- The Teams complete Section 17 Child and Family Assessments and carry out S47 investigations, with cases transferring at initial Child in Need meeting or Child Protection Conference.
- The work is immensely rich and varied day-to-day and allows for a high level of multi-agency working often to tight timelines.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.