Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond/Kingston Upon Thames, within the Youth Resilience Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with young people aged 13 - 18 who are at risk of exploitation (extra-familial Harm) and who may also be at risk of being on the edge of care.
- Hold a caseload and be a member of social work duty team rota
- Undertake child protection investigations
- CIN assessments
- Working in collaboration with families and key partner agencies
- Formulate CIN, CP & CLA plans
- Delivering evidence-based interventions within signs of safety practice framework
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.