Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work full-time within an Youth Offending Service based in Bexley.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £43,000 per annum.
Main purpose of the role:
- Work directly with children aged 10 to 17 years referred for an out of court disposal or by the court.
- Provide assessment, support, guidance and assistance to children and their parents.
- Support children to desist from offending and develop a pro-social identity.
- Assist in the swift administration of justice.
- Make effective use of resources to meet the assessed needs of children and requirements of legislation.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience in Children’s Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.