Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Dudley, within the Vulnerable Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with vulnerable adults who have complex needs to assess their needs and develop support plans to enable them to achieve an optimum level of independence to develop and maintain relationship s and be valued members of their community.
- Demonstrate professional commitment and a high level of knowledge, critical thinking, communication skills and creativity, in order to support people to achieve positive outcomes and a good quality of life.
- Manage and monitor a workload of very high risk, complex cases and organise work activities taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
- Lead investigations into allegations of adult abuse, implementing adult safeguarding procedures and resultant safeguarding strategies.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.