Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Liverpool, within the Vulnerable Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must have experience and knowledge working with vulnerable adults and experienced assessment, review and safeguarding under care act 2014.
- Must have knowledge of MCA and BIA.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.