Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Vulnerable Adults Team based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £17.84 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To work with vulnerable adults, helping them to do things, achieve ambitions, take control over their lives as much as possible, building relationship and networks that maintain their independence.
- This will involve assessment of the needs of individuals and their carers jointly with other interested professionals and the creative design, provision and review of individualised support.
- Social work experience of working with vulnerable adults in local government, voluntary or independent sector.
- Direct experience of working with adults, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds. Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs.
- Ability to develop person-centred care plans.
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints.
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.