Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Croydon, within the Transitions Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 - £35 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Managing a range of cases for young people
- Supporting them and their families throughout their transition into adulthood.
- Joint working with Children's Services and SEN.
- Developing Transition support plans for young people.
- Undertaking reviews
- Completing carer's and adult needs assessments
- Attending LAC review meetings
- Carrying out Safeguarding investigations
- Attending relevant meetings with partner agencies and attending court hearings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.