Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bexley, within the Transitions Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Based with the multidisciplinary adult team, the Preparing for Adulthood worker will receive referrals from the SEND, Schools, Children Services for young people aged 14yrs and over.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To assist the Manager in providing a comprehensive social work service, safeguarding vulnerable adults and promoting care management for adults and their carers in the Borough of Bexley who are identified as being in need as a result of disability or vulnerability.
- To support the Manager with workload management and professional supervision in the Team.
- To provide professional support and maintain an improved standard of service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.