Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Transitions and Learning Disability Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,369 - £32,640 per annum.
- Within the adult learning disability team, you will work with individuals living within a variety of settings to maximise their independence and life opportunities.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Alongside the completion of Care Act assessments, the team offers an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills in the areas of capacity, DoLs and court work.
- You will be responsible for managing a caseload that may include capacity assessments, completing DOLS applications and attending MDT meetings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Service
- Experience of and a passion to work with individuals who may have a learning disability, physical disability or mental health needs and are committed to providing a person centred and strengths-based approach to their work.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Amanda Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.