Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wandsworth, within the Thrive Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Support the LP and TAC to ensure that plans developed by the CIN or Thrive Team are robust and can support early help services and universal services to support families
- Support staff in Children's Centres, Thrive Together and the Youth services to feel confident in managing families with complex needs by understanding the risk and ensuring plans are strong and robust.
- To support the Early Help Cluster Panels in ensure that practitioner applying for Early Help meet the threshold, were the risk meets the threshold for a social work service this is made to the MASH.
- Provide advice, guidance and group supervision to early help staff who are working with families that have come via the Initial Point of Contact or have stepped down from the Children in Need Service (CIN)
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.