Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Blackpool, within the Supporting Our Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Be responsible for providing a quality service to the children in our care, providing a high quality of work in relation to court proceedings, and ensuring the right outcomes for our children.
- Work with children whose long-term plan is to remain in care whilst ensuring constant review looking at reunification and SGO possibilities.
- We are currently embarking on an exciting new structure that will see all court proceedings following initial hearing being worked within this service.
- Show commitment, drive and ambition for Our Children and in return will provide good working environment, high levels of support and manageable caseloads.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.