Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and supportive recruitment company currently has a job based in Islington for an experienced and dedicated Adult Social Worker to work full-time in a Specialist Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.10 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for coordinating the care and assessment under the Care Programme Approach of a designated caseload
- Responsible for participating in the development of the service, setting of quality standards, including the auditing, monitoring and reviewing in line with current clinical guidance practice and policy.
- Open Compassionate Empowering
- Responsible for ensuring the postholder understands and meets their professional responsibilities under Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Children Legislation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the requirements of the Mental Health Act 1983 are observed, adhered to and implemented.
- Responsible for the promotion of carer and service user involvement within the service and for its provision.
- Responsible for establishing therapeutic relationships with service users, and the implementation of evidence based therapeutic interventions with appropriate boundaries in accordance with Nursing and Midwifery Councils professional code of conduct.
- Responsible for ensuring that carers' assessments, education and support is delivered in accordance with the requirements of the NSF.
Responsible for deputising and providing appropriate support and caseload coverage for colleagues/team members.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.