Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time within a Specialist Adult Pathway Team based in Huddersfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working 37 hours a week. At present due to the covid lockdown & local restrictions, this post will be home-based remote working.
About the role:
- The role of SAPT is to work with young people aged 14-25 years and their families with a focus on preparing them for adulthood. This involves close liaison and co- working with the Disabled Children's service up until the young person's 18th birthday.
- As postholder of this role you will be expected to have experience working with multi-agency professions committed to formulating person centred plans; in particular working very closely with NHS including undertaking Continuing Health Care screening and working closely with the local CCG and Education to ensure young people have an holistic assessment that accurately reflects their support needs as they transition over into adult services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
- Travel is an essential part of this job, It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence and it is expected that you will either have a car of your own or use a council pool vehicle.
- At present you will be required to work remotely/home based.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.