Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Tameside, within the South Neighbourhood Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour, depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice. You will be working within a social work team, being case accountable for a complex and challenging case load of children and young people and completing all necessary statutory requirements within duty, child protection and care planning processes.
- You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. The work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, Court work and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.