Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Havering, within the North East London Social Work Teaching Partnership Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 - £42 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To support the research and development of an aspiring leadership programme
- Work with universities to develop a bank of Teaching Partnership experts including academic staff and local authority practitioners to provide input to qualifying and post qualifying programmes
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multi agency partners
- Ability to harness the talents, strengths and differences of colleagues from all partners, to deliver the objectives and targets of the Partnership
- Proven social work skills across an Adults and/or Children and Families setting
- Ability to work across organisational boundaries, providing support to project key objectives and work streams ensuring an integrated approach is developed and maintained
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.