Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Social Worker within the Violence, Vulnerability and Exploitation Team to work full time based in Barking.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is up to £38,850 per annum.
- To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity and to Harrow’s diverse community. Or to ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting and enabling equality of opportunity, promoting the diverse needs and aspirations of Harrow’s community, ensuring equality and diversity is mainstreamed in all service/directorate activities.
- To undertake all work in a manner that is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities.
- To contribute to the formulation of the Service Plan and to be clear about Team priorities as they relate to the social work role and function.
- To prepare for regular supervision and reflective practice consultations concerning casework practice and ensure that work is progressed and completed as agreed.
- To contribute to regular individual performance and development consultations and undertake any necessary training and professional learning and development.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that all work undertaken in connection with assessment, planning, monitoring, and review functions are undertaken in an efficient and effective manner which demonstrates a positive impact and outcome for Children, young people, and their families.
- To strive to achieve and maintain best practice standards in all aspects of the work undertaken and exercise sound professional judgements at all times.
- To seek direction, advice, guidance and support whenever necessary and appropriate and to ensure that the Senior Practitioner/Team Manager is notified of any situation concerning risks about the safety or wellbeing of a child.
Requirements of this Social Worker job:
- A social Work Qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of relevant legislation.
- Continual professional development.
- Social Work England registered.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.