Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to work within Children's Teams based in Harrow. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the HCPC.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,627 - £40,482 per annum.
Responsibilities of the Senior Social Worker/Social Worker:
- As a senior social Worker/social worker you will be working within a children's team, covering work within children in need, child protection and looked after children.
- To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker/Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Senior Social Worker/Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.