Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to work full-time within a Front Door Assessment Team based in Slough.
This role involves a lot of home working with only emergency face to face visits.
Pay rates (assignment rates):
- Qualified Social Worker - £35 per hour
- Senior Social Worker - £40 per hour
Requirements of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Recent experience within children’s services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenni Regnault; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.