Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to work full-time based in Birmingham.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is £35,745 - £43,857 per annum.
We can offer compressed hours/9 day fortnights/30 hours PW across 4 days for this service.
Current agile working model of mainly working at home with only the need to come into the office for team/multiagency meetings and monthly supervision, with the rest of our meetings being online still.
Requirements of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good assessment skills in Connected Persons / Viability / Risk / SGO's
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package (Terms & conditions apply)
- £3,000 Incentive Payment ( if 3 years qualified)
- £2,400 Retention payment per year in first two years of service (split and paid quarterly) from day one of joining
- A competitive pension, employer contribution 19.4%
- Excellent holiday pay - 29days + BH's on joining, increasing to 32 days after 5years and 34 days after 10 days
- Employee reward scheme - discount with over 1,000 retailers
- Mental and Emotional Health support as well as employee assistance 24hr helpline
- Learning and Development support and clear progression management pathway
This Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.