Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for experienced and dedicated Social Workers/Senior Social Workers to work full-time in Guildford, Godalming, Woking, Addlestone and Ashford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role is £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
- We are looking for social workers who believe it is important to ensure people have choice and control over their own support needs. We want people who are committed, like us, to focus on the person, their strengths and networks rather than routinely assessing people for services and eligibility.
- We want colleagues who will look first at what people can do rather than what they can't do and have conversations, that identify what is important to the person, 'what matters' rather than 'what's the matter'.
- We believe that by exploring people's goals and aspirations, and the strengths they have themselves or around them, we can help people to stay independent for longer and connected to their communities.
- If you hold the same values and ethos as we do, please come and join up and help us continue to develop our strength based practice model.
- We have roles based in community (locality teams) and hospital teams as well as specialist teams such as our Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), Continuing Health Care (CHC) teams. Please ask us for further details.
- We have locality (community) teams based in the following towns: Guildford, Godalming, Woking, Addlestone, Ashford, Epsom, Esher, Dorking, Reigate and Oxted and Camberley
- We have hospital teams in: Guildford, Frimley, Chertsey, Epsom, and Redhill.
Requirements of the Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Completed your Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).
This Social Worker/Senior Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.