Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Harrow for a Social Worker/Senior Practitioner to work within a First Response Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker/Senior Practitioner role is £32,740 - £42,792 per annum.
- To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
Requirements for the Social Worker/Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker/Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.