Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Merton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure Safeguarding process runs to timescale - as Pan London agreement
- Ensuring Safeguarding Planning Meetings are organised, and take place as required
- Conducting Safeguarding Enquiry as required
- Writing Safeguarding reports, and data inputting in Mosaic
- Social Worker to carry Caseload of those with stable Mental Health conditions, who have transitioned from Secondary level mental Health
- Support social needs for this group including, accessing required services through the Care Act
- Assessing the needs of Carers
- Organising and reviewing Care Packages
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience of being a Safeguarding Adults Manager (SAM)
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.