Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker/Reviewing Position to work full-time in East Renfrewshire, within a Care at Home Service Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £25.00 - £30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To undertake assessment and review of service provision to service users and to assist people to continue living in their own homes by arranging care services and providing appropriate advice and support
- To liaise with and form effective relationships with other agencies including forging closer links with health colleagues
- To assist users to maximise their entitlement to benefits by the provision of practical support and guidance
- To assist users by signposting to income management advice where appropriate
- To assist with identifying the personal care or domestic needs of people applying for services
- To record assessments and to use the computerised client information system
- To review assessed needs and care arrangements at regular intervals
- To attend and participate in formal supervision and any meetings, reviews, training events, as required by line manager
- Other appropriate duties as determined by line manager
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.