Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Mental Health Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Professional to work full-time in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Candidates should be versed in delivering mental health and social care outcomes from structured interventions.
- Candidates are required to have robust assessment skills and to complete their interventions within the team timescales. Approved Mental Health Professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with the Court of Protection will be considered in the recruitment process.
This Mental Health Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.