Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Practitioner to work full-time in Warrington in a MASH. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Our senior practitioners works alongside our MASH team manager playing a key role in effectively managing referrals into the service. Our senior practitioners also play a crucial role in implementing our practice model, and work closely with our Child in Need team managers in developing outstanding social work practice across the teams.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Recent front door experience
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.