Sanctuary Social Care has a locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time within a Hospital Team based in South Gloucestershire. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is paying £41.00 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
There are flexible shifts available.
The ideal candidate must be able to undertake face to face work and be available to work weekend (not all weekends).
The role offers the opportunity to build on your experience at a management level, and enhance your decision making and people management skills.
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
- Experience of managing staff and working in a hospital social work team setting is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a hospital
- Must be able to drive and have own vehicle
- To be familiar with AIS systems; but not essential.
This Senior Practitioner role is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.